Product Spotlight: Hyd Mech S-20A Bandsaw
Industrial Bandsaw Services is proud to carry a range of HYDMECH band saws for the convenience of our clients, providing them with a variety of options for all kinds of applications.
In today’s blog, we want to highlight the capabilities of the S-20A Band Saw.
The S-20A is an automatic, scissor style band saw that features a swing head design. It provides exceptional miter cutting capabilities for light to medium duty applications. It features a rectangular capacity of 13″H x 18″W at 90°, with a 3 HP motor and 1″ blade. It is designed to be versatile and optimize automation, and its compact size makes it perfect for smaller working spaces.
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing of up to 27” in a single stroke. It is powered by a ball screw and stepper motor.
- 5 HP VFD with a true direct blade drive, eliminating the need for belts and pulleys
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- Automatic PLC or touch screen control allowing the programming of up to 100 jobs with 20 in queue
- Safety door interlocks
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Easy to read angle scale with angle locking mechanisms
- Cast iron guide arms mounted on linear rails, all of which are adjustable for proper spacing
- Easily accessible electrical panel
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Heavy duty cast iron saw head
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Laser light
- Work light
- 5 HP VFD blade drive
- Blade speed of 75-350 sfm
- 12 US gallon coolant tank capacity
- 3,800 lbs machine weight
Like most HYDMECH band saws, the S-20A can be outfitted with idler or powered conveyors for your convenience, streamlining your processes and optimizing productivity. For more information on our bandsaws but also on their accompanying conveyors, do get in touch with Industrial Bandsaw Services as we may have promotions that you can take advantage of.