Industrial Bandsaw Services understands the foremost importance in your machines’ cutting accuracy and consistency. To supplement your machinery, we are available to provide you with the finest made band saw blades, lubricants, and coolant supplies. We are the exclusive distributor of Eberle band saw blades in Eastern Canada. The German manufacturer is constantly optimizing their standard of quality by investing in the process chain and in new production techniques. For other cutting applications including foam, leather, wood or even food processing – we offer many solutions using the Simmons and Kasco brands.
Our band saw coolant and band saw lubricant products help keep your blades running at their maximum efficiency. When you combine the best band saw blade lubricant with the best available blades, you have a powerful and consistent means of getting things done.
Synthetic Anti-Weld Splatter Concentrate
• Specially formulated to provide the best spatter protection available, using only non-hazardous additives
• Protects against spatter adhesion to the work piece and fixtures
• Significantly reduces costly labor and down-time for grinding, cleaning and equipment change out
• Application is easy with either a sprayer or brush
• The unique water based formula keeps welded surfaces cooler and helps prevent bowing
• The formula is water based, free of any hazardous ingredients, and environmentally safe
• It does NOT contain any types of solvents, ozone depletors, silicones, or oils
• Can be safely handled with no special storage precautions.
Eberle ANTI-WELD SPATTER is available in multiple sizes ideal for many applications.
Available in: 32oz spray bottles, 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails, and 55 gallon drums.
The industry leader in band saw technology for 40 years, Hyd Mech strives for excellence in quality band saw machines.
Eberle provides a large variety of high-tech band saw blades including bimetal, coated bimetal and carbide blades for all your cutting demands.